Known as the ‘software development life cycle,’ these six steps include planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing & integration and maintenance. Let’s study each of these steps to know how the perfect software is developed.
1. Planning: Without calculating the strengths and weaknesses of the project, development of software is meaningless.
2. Analysis: This step is about analyzing the performance of the software at various stages and making notes on additional requirements. Analysis is very important for proceeding to the next step.
3. Design: Once the analysis is complete, the step of designing takes over, which is basically building the foundation and aesthetics of the project. This step helps remove possible flaws by setting a standard and attempting to stick to it.
4. Development & Implementation: The actual task of developing the software starts here with data recording going on in the background. Once the software is developed, the stage of implementation comes in where the product goes through a study to see if it’s functioning properly.
5. Testing: The testing stage assesses the software for errors and documents bugs if there are any for remedial processing.
6. Maintenance: Once the software passes through all the stages without any issues, it is to undergo a maintenance process wherein it will be maintained and upgraded from time to time to adapt to changes.GET STARTED or